Inner LED indicative lighting helps to quickly check the cabinet’s current status:
- Green – indicates the cabinet proper functioning and targeted relative humidity/O2 level,
- Yellow – cabinet is in recovery mode (for example, after opening the door),
- Purple– the cabinet is working in nitrogen supply before reaching О2 level,
- Flashing red – when the door is being opened for more than 30 sec,
- Red – reports critical errors in cabinet operation,
- Cold white – when opening the door or when changing the cabinet settings.